16 Sep Internship vacancy for October (4 months)
Internship vacancy (4 months)
Tasks and functions of the vacancy:
- Development and optimization of a potentiometric sensor.
- Experience in enzyme handling and biosensing applications.
- Conditions study (pH and temperature)
- Preparation of standard solutions.
- Real sample measurements.
Hours: 9 am to 2 pm (Monday to Thursday)
Starting: October 19th 2020 (4 months)
- Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology
- Knowledge in general analytical chemistry
- Minimal laboratory experience (preparation and handling of aqueous solutions)
- Wide experience with Office packages (Excel, word and Powerpoint).
- Important to have initiative to perform tasks, resilience to fail and move on and eager to learn.
- Additionally, experience in biosensor development.